Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Best Place to Relax

We usually celebrating new year in party or crowded place, right ?
well, this year, I did something different.
I went to Rawa Kalong Bogor, and enjoy my new year celebration with some of my friends in peace...

This place is amazing... Huge, peace, clean & fresh air. We walk all around this place...
The room's fit for 150 people... we just 23 person... so we still have a lot of spare... :)

It was made me feel relax, after doing my routine job and activity. And also, the owner allowed us to picked some rambutan fruits. There's about 5 trees of them.


Clean & green environment...


Bridge to the 'Island'... in the middle of small lake...


View from the island...


Nice for outbound activity...


HAPPY NEW YEAR... Whishing you have a great year ahead... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin