Monday, September 19, 2011

Adsense Blocked My Account (Again)

Yes, it's true. This 'shocking' tragedy was Happened last Thursday. When I checked my adsense account in the evening, like always, and suddenly in the welcome screen showed 'your account has been disabled'. I was very surprised and stunned for a while until I finally realized that my account had been blocked for the second time.

My first account was closed by adsense because it used a language that is 'not registered' yet in adsense. This I can understand, then I made my second account, which is this account. So far so good, after I received this closing information by adsense makes me wonder, because the e-mail from adsense mentioned that I was doing illegal click. Though I have never done this, in other words, I never click any ads on my own blog. And as you can guess, I lost my entire income by reason that they will be returned to the advertiser.


It is very unfortunate. Is this what adsense doing because last August I have managed to achieve my minimum payout? In fact, this is the moment that I've been waiting for almost 2 years since I made this account. But when I will receive my payment this month, all by sudden, adsense closed my account just like that.


Honestly, this thing makes me down to continuing my blog. Moreover, I had an accident last Saturday, where my right hand exposed to chemical cleaning fluid, so my fingers sore and swollen (so I just manage to make this post right now, although still not 100% healed) it really completes my misery.

I just hope that all my friends did not experience any of this, and this would never be happened again to me.

3 comments:

  1. It means that there's someone or more have clicked too much ads in your blog. That's why google also banned my account. Just like you, I also have reached the minimum payout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the spirit guys. my account has been banned more than 4x. and now I also started from scratch .... : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got blocked too, but this seems a valid alternative: http://signup.clicksor.com/pub/index.php?ref=245079

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin