Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Variety of German Cuisine

First of all, I would like to say Big Sorry to all my friends, because I was away last week for a business trip so I couldn't reply all your visit. But I'm trying my best to reply them all now.


Well, during my business trip last week, I also try many different type of German cuisine. Although some of them are served in a very big plate for large portion, and of course it's too much for me, but they are all delicious.





For this time, is almost the same like my previous visit, I just visit Herzogenaurach, Erlangen and also Nuremberg. But these towns are still amazing for me, specially this summer when you can still see the sun at 9.30 pm.
I guess, that's all from me, hope you could enjoy it... :)



1 comment:

  1. I think german cuisine are one of the best cuisines in the world.Their food is very tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin